Darren Waller bout to marry Kelsey plum

broller

Veteran
Daps
The fact that dude got traded almost immediately after getting married probably put some unnecessary strain on their relationship.

Either way, Tre Tucker still had more TD's than Waller did last year.

I read he was mad at Josh McDaniels for ruining something related to the engagement or something.

Let me try to find the article.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Something I do find interesting is how people are bringing up his history but not Plum's

Copy/Paste from an article about Plum

During Plum's senior season at Washington, she suffered from anxiety. Was depressed and suicidal, and was taking antidepressants and multiple medications......Plum was struggling to find her identity and who she was as a person.......Plum had to cut back on her alcohol consumption...After the Aces won the championship and Plum was seen drinking champagne...She said that was her first alcohol in 6 months.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something I do find interesting is how people are bringing up his history but not Plum's

Copy/Paste from an article about Plum

Didn't know that :ohhh:

Yeah, they were the worst possible pairing. She's a Bible thumper with substance abuse/mental health issues and he's had substance abuse issues. He's been ghosting the Giants all off season and it's believed he's retiring.

They were probably arguing all the time and miserable once they tied the knot.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
The coli whenever relationship trouble arises and they think they can blame the woman

tumblr_mfwu2uFZoZ1qfkgtwo1_500.gif