Darren Sharper Indicted On Rape Charges Brehs :sadmj:

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
I was reading some stuff about this case (good summary: http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/06/25/darren-sharper) & the zolpidem/ambien abuse is demonic, friends: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ien-zolpidem-insomnia-date-rape-case/6930621/
In 2012, a man in Kansas City, Mo., was sentenced to 245 years in federal prison for drugging and molesting 13 children after he admitted to spiking their ice cream and soft drinks with sleeping pills, including zolpidem.
:merchant:

I remembered Tiger Woods apparently used it with a model back then. Can make you do crazy shyt & forget all about it. Some more (creepy) info here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/12/06/is-ambien-sex-hotter.html

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dude is a moron...

what about all the free puss he could get? I hear women all the time (especially when he played and was on tv) of how good he looks...this nikka wanted them limp bodied cac broads I guess...oh well. Don't drop the soap fool

When you have a sick mind, you don't think about it that way. He is on the white boy shyt. I mean I want my broad to moan and groan. I mean really who the fukk wants a limp body to screw? :dahell:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Dude is a moron...

what about all the free puss he could get? I hear women all the time (especially when he played and was on tv) of how good he looks...this nikka wanted them limp bodied cac broads I guess...oh well. Don't drop the soap fool

It's been said a million times but he drugged the women because that's what he likes. The women already were going to screw him those nights but he has a sick fetish and took it to some other shyt. It eventually caught up with him.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's been said a million times but he drugged the women because that's what he likes. The women already were going to screw him those nights but he has a sick fetish and took it to some other shyt. It eventually caught up with him.

If the great grandson of Max Factor can get caught doing this shyt, how in the world did this idiot think he would not get caught? :snoop:

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
The crazy thing is he has a 16 yr old daughter. Can't even imagine what she going through right now, knowing ya Pops is raping broads and then on top of that how kids are in high school wit the jokes and shyt.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i still can't believe one of my favorite safeties i watched growing up is a serial rapist :lupe:

darren sharper is a monster

I'm still shocked by this. Always liked him as a player....then on NFL Network. Come to find out he literally like to take the puss.:sadbron:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:deadrose:

yo, this board never ceases to amaze me. seriously, what the fukk. the lengths some of y'all go to rationalize things is fukking incredible. :whew:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be suprised if he was taking vacations overseas to poorer countries and doing shyt like this but leaving the chicks cash. If he spent time in Brazil,Asia then :patrice:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:dahell:I'm not rationalizing anything. FOH with that.

what are you trying to do then?

"blah blah blah BUT he likes drugging women that 'would've' fukked him? blah blah blah"

what else am i supposed to gleam from that post?