Darren Sharper arrested for rape

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Next time he shows up to work if he gets that chance he's gonna try and keep it as low key as possible and the day is gonna proceed just like this gif

tumblr_mzfr9e8kJC1s6zpepo1_400.gif

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Former NFL superstar Darren Sharper -- a 5-time Pro Bowler and Super Bowl champ -- has been arrested in L.A. on suspicion of rape ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the 38-year-old was arrested on Friday -- and he's been linked to 2 sexual assaults ... one that occurred in Oct. 2013 and the other in January 2014.

The identity of the alleged victim or victims has not been released.

Sharper was booked at an L.A. jail -- and was released on $200k bail.

Sharper -- a hard-hitting safety who played for the Packers, Vikings and Saints -- is currently an analyst for the NFL Network.

Story developing ...

I BET HE WAS HARD HITTING

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:stopitslime: YOU SILLY AS HELL IF YOU THINK DAWES COULDNT HAVE BAGGED HERSELF AN ATHLETE.

A B-LIST BLACK ACTRESS IS NOT MORE FAMOUS THAN A BLACK OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST.

DAWES MARRIED WHITE BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO...
IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER OPTIONS.

:devil:
:evil:

is there a chick dwight howard wouldnt procreate with?:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
2 Assaults :huh:?

Bruh, doin' too much

Look, I don't do the "he-innocent-cuz-he-played-for-my-team"

That Winston case still unsettles me

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Couldn't fina good thread to post this in but might as well do it here since I just read this thread

:laff:

lol, man....what I wouldn't give to have the technology of today when I was in school.

On topic, Sharper is a damned fool. Two different cases is not a good look at all. If the first was a mistake, then you'd think he'd have enough sense to not put himself in that position again, especially so soon after the first accusation. The fact that it DID happen a 2nd time is pretty troubling to be honest. Dude has always been a clean cut, well mannered person too. Jut goes to show, you never know.

Also, :usure: @ TMZ calling him a "hard-hitting safety". He didn't necessarily avoid contact, but he damn sure didn't go looking for it either. His first, second, and sometimes third priority was always the ball. But man was he good.