Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Boule is real breh:what:

Its the first black frat, get ya reading game up breh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigma_Pi_Phi

51TMSTf2zhL._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I know that the fraternity exists. However, the depiction of the Boule as some secret society that is behind some conspiracies and has the power to cover things up is what I'm not buying.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I know that the fraternity exists. However, the depiction of the Boule as some secret society that is behind some conspiracies and has the power to cover things up is what I'm not buying.
But you just said there's no such thing as The Boule.. now you say you know they exist?:stopitslime:
and Sigma Pi Phi member W.ED. Dubois had a major problem with Marcus Garvey and his back to Africa movement so don't think these boys are just into fundraisers and debutant balls. but whatever, do ya thing.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Da fukk...two more women coming forward :mindblown:

Just told my girl she working from home everyday until this nikka is behind bars...can't be out here taken no chances...:whoa:

Come to think of it...i woke up groggy as fukk this morning ...:damn::dwillhuh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
quote="duckbutta, post: 7662496, member: 473"]Da fukk...two more women coming forward :mindblown:

Just told my girl she working from home everyday until this nikka is behind bars...can't be out here taken no chances...:whoa:

Come to think of it...i woke up groggy as fukk this morning ...:damn::dwillhuh:[/quote]

:lolbron: