Darren Seales was being watched by FBI

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
When Darren was alive, he said out his own mouth to not associate his name with BLM. Respect his wishes by correcting that false statement about him being the "original BLM" especially when that organization is probably one of the folks involved with his death besides the alphabet boys who were watching him and threatened him.

But other than that, you are 100 percent correct on him smacking the shyt out of that cia agent in the blue vest who I know is on here lurking. fukk you deray if youre reading this shyt. I know you around dude and trust me, im not scared of you or any of these alphabet boys or government trying to oppress black people. Yall not gonna win.
Okay sorry about that. Fukk BLM

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You do know that other activists associated with the legit grassroots movements that werent associated with BLM were getting murdered left and right suspiciously? It is what it looks like.
A classic example: In a room of 23 people, there’s just over a 50/50 chance two of them will share a birthday. Most of us would view that as an inexplicable coincidence, but mathematical law suggests such events are random and bound to happen. Any meaning we attribute to them is all in our heads.

:coffee: