Darren Seales was being watched by FBI

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Not only that, but it;s fairly obvious that many of the "new BLM" members were very much aware of what happened to him. The fact that the 2020 BLM leadership made sure to rarely mention the Ferguson protestors who were assasinated says a lot.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Original BLM. Heard he smacked Deray punk ass in Ferguson

When Darren was alive, he said out his own mouth to not associate his name with BLM. Respect his wishes by correcting that false statement about him being the "original BLM" especially when that organization is probably one of the folks involved with his death besides the alphabet boys who were watching him and threatened him.

But other than that, you are 100 percent correct on him smacking the shyt out of that cia agent in the blue vest who I know is on here lurking. fukk you deray if youre reading this shyt. I know you around dude and trust me, im not scared of you or any of these alphabet boys or government trying to oppress black people. Yall not gonna win.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doubt there's any conspiracy behind his murder. More than likely a robbery gone horribly wrong, but I'll withhold judgment until actual evidence comes to light.​
You do know that other activists associated with the legit grassroots movements that werent associated with BLM were getting murdered left and right suspiciously? It is what it looks like.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
the police kill him but the fbi cover for them
Definitely.

According to the report, at one point Seals was "investigatively detained" during a traffic stop conducted by police at the request of the FBI.
That detention, which the report says lasted about 20 minutes, seems to be referring to a traffic stop that occurred June 8, 2016.
When police pulled him over, Seals was driving his 2012 Jeep Wrangler with a companion whose name is redacted.
The specific police agency working with federal law enforcement is redacted as well. The report does indicate that an FBI agent and a U.S. Marshal assisted in the stop.
A search of Seals' car turned up nothing.
Law enforcement told Seals there were warrants out for his arrest but then let him go.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps