Darren Aronofsky's Mother! (Trailer) starring Jennifer Lawrence and Javier Bardem

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this looks fire and its got my hometown kentucky girl Jennifer Lawrence :noah: fun fact she is a member at the credit union that I work for :russ: too bad you can't see her accounts unless you're upper management, it's access denied for most employees :laugh:...lets hope aronofsky has returned to form..noah :scust:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I think the trailer may have spoiled the potential twist.. if there is one.

Dude looks old enough to be her dad :pachaha:

Well anyway I'm in. Probably be the only JLaw movie I ever care about:skip:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm gonna see it because I am an Aranofsky fan but I have been burned way too many times with these art house horror movies so my expectations are not all that high.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
this looks fire and its got my hometown kentucky girl Jennifer Lawrence :noah: fun fact she is a member at the credit union that I work for :russ: too bad you can't see her accounts unless you're upper management, it's access denied for most employees :laugh:...lets hope aronofsky has returned to form..noah :scust:

Have you seen her in person?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Looks cool

BUT am I the only person who HATES how trailers now start with a 3-5 second "shock reel" before the actual trailer starts? Are people so ADHD they need to be stimulated by that shyt in order to watch an entire *gasp* 2 minute trailer?
:hhh:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks interesting but it leaves me with questions about the directions J-Law wants to take her career.