Darling Nikki Lets Play.....Who Looks More Attractive?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I'm not a female, I don't do that. This broad here you posted looks smashable. That blonde broad though, she is a mess. When I was about 20 I would've hit....but i'm leaning towards 30 so i'm more selective.

p86akQE.png

Who said shyt about dimes? I just respect my dikk :dahell: That chick is a lockness sea monster.

Come on breh :dahell:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Lol. If this woman claims you she's a damn fool. You running around claiming bytches who look like grimace and fighting to prove that you fukked the bish, c'mon breh.
i get bytches....

but what im asking you

is....

who looks more attractive

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Fool if your gonna try and make a point against me, make sense. See I try to be cool with your fatback and glaze donuts for bread slices sandwich eating ass and you show off.

I aint even bring up that old shyt with you false claiming you would slap me in Manhattan during the day....when you know good and well I'd hand you the fade like free lunch. Don't get comfortable :banderas:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
This is mean, Harlem. Your babymamma is cute. Yeahitsher is cute. There was no point in you comparing the 2. That other thread ain't have shyt to do with either of them.

nikkas was dogging that hair hatted hipless hooligan that you posted because she looks like she keeps a razor in her cheek and she's shaped like a spintop.

Leave the Coli ladies alone. I won't stand for it.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
so nobody gonna point out that yeahisaidit and YEAHitsHER are two different posters :patrice:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
This is mean, Harlem. Your babymamma is cute. Yeahitsher is cute. There was no point in you comparing the 2. That other thread ain't have shyt to do with either of them.

nikkas was dogging that hair hatted hipless hooligan that you posted because she looks like she keeps a razor in her cheek and she's shaped like a spintop.

Leave the Coli ladies alone. I won't stand for it.

:hug: