Darkseid on the mic >>>>>>> Apocalypse

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Him turning on Mannheim and leaving him to die in a explosion is another classic scene too:

Darkseid: Hmm indeed, You have served me well Mr. Mannheim and now :smugfavre: farewell *beams Parademons out as nuclear reactor activates*

Mannheim:
What gives, what about me. You promised you make me a king :why::damn:

Darkseid:
And so you are, King of Fools :birdman:

*teleports his hologram away*

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
MORE QUOTES DAMMIT!

Darkseid is hands down the Greatest Superman villain and this gif never gets old:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Him turning on Mannheim and leaving him to die in a explosion is another classic scene too:

Darkseid: Hmm indeed, You have served me well Mr. Mannheim and now :smugfavre: farewell *beams Parademons out as nuclear reactor activates*

Mannheim:

Darkseid:

He used to son the shyt outta Bruno:russ::russ::russ::whew::ufdup:
Superman if you will not be my knight then you will be my pawn:demonic::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Mannheim:

Darkseid:

I just re-watched this for the millionth time, since this was released in 1998.

They actually killed/implied killing people on screen. Mahnhiem got blown up and died, since I thought that he escaped successfully back then :ohhh:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
He used to son the shyt outta Bruno:russ::russ::russ::whew::ufdup:
Superman if you will not be my knight then you will be my pawn:demonic::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I just found this scene in middle of this video where Darkseid is :ufdup:at Mannheim for using his weaponry for “petty theft”. Mannheim was like we cleared 20 million. :comeon: Darkseid was like this and beamed his money away and told him you things my way lol:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
If comic book fans and writers weren't so stuck in the good guy(superman) must win feedback loop we could have Darkseid truly wild out on that kryptonian Boy Scout