Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Got his ass whipped so bad, he forgot he left his boxes there.

Thanos came to earth and whipped everybody's ass

Darkseid got neck chopped and had to be carried away and passed out like a bytch.

Thanos got stabbed in the heart and was still talking shyt.

giphy.gif

#marvelset

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I fuk with marvel but let’s not go comparing thanos and darkseid. The thanos creator is already on record of saying he copied darkseid,s appearance and mannerisms to make Thanos. We gotta dead this..... plus outside the mcu Thanos is a simp that has gotten abused by regular humans like dr. Doom.... darkseid lost to literally old gods Zeus and Ares who would also beat down thanos with ease....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP on a rampage:mjlol:

But no matter how you feel about him,you gotta admit its a bad look when somebody gets knocked out and has to get carried away by the homies:mjlol:
They could have at least let him walk it off and retreat on his own.

Instead parademons showed up like Reds Pops :mjlol:

"Get in this ship boy,I don't know why you come down here messing with these people:why:"

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I fuk with marvel but let’s not go comparing thanos and darkseid. The thanos creator is already on record of saying he copied darkseid,s appearance and mannerisms to make Thanos. We gotta dead this..... plus outside the mcu Thanos is a simp that has gotten abused by regular humans like dr. Doom.... darkseid lost to literally old gods Zeus and Ares who would also beat down thanos with ease....
Uh when has Thanos lost to doom thats wasnt amped? Youre just making up shyt now Thanos would beat the breaks off Darkseid. Darkseid gets his ass whooped by superman and thanos beats on entire teams of people as strong as superman.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Uh when has Thanos lost to doom thats wasnt amped? Youre just making up shyt now Thanos would beat the breaks off Darkseid. Darkseid gets his ass whooped by superman and thanos beats on entire teams of people as strong as superman.

Also just to piggyback off this cool discussion.

The first ain’t always the strongest and the best.

Word to Wolverine aka Weapon X or TENTH and best subject in a line of several attempts and failures.

:mjgrin:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm a Marvel guy, but Darkseid has eaten whole universes dolo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Darkseid had to fight multiple literal gods, atlanteans, and amazons. Thanos fought jobbers and then Captain Marvel fought him even:mjpls:

Dont forget he would have gotten the work if Quill didnt knock him out of Mantis' spell:mjpls:

Abort breh:lolbron:

You don’t want to do this :mjlit:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Darkseid had to fight multiple literal gods, atlanteans, and amazons. Thanos fought jobbers and then Captain Marvel fought him even:mjpls:

Dont forget he would have gotten the work if Quill didnt knock him out of Mantis' spell:mjpls:
Atlantieans and Amazon's are fodder.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Look how many people it took to get thanos down though on Titan :russ:

they had to coordinate their attack as well.

Thor is a god and if not for captain America, he would’ve killed him with his own axe.

Meanwhile, This is what happened to Darkseid