giphy.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When you start a dungeon and realize you forgot your torches
giphy.gif

:russ: I remember guides saying torches weren't important because the rewards are better the darker it is or some ish. But that strategy left half my roster crazy with negative quirks. I really need to go back and finish this ish, but whenever I dive back in after a break I wind up starting from scratch to try new approaches.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I remember guides saying torches weren't important because the rewards are better the darker it is or some ish. But that strategy left half my roster crazy with negative quirks. I really need to go back and finish this ish, but whenever I dive back in after a break I wind up starting from scratch to try new approaches.

I can see this being the kind of game where you end up starting over multiple times- and that's not a great thing. There are so many different status effects, and they aren't explained clearly, that by the time you grasp them you lost somebody. :mjlol: The atmosphere in this game is unmatched. When I stop playing, I actually feel like I got out of a dark dungeon. The world around me is almost blinding. I like it so far, but damn it's DENSE. :feedme:Gonna go back in for more before I go to bed.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Having your resolve tested and being found focused feels way more rewarding than it should. :pachaha:Probably because there aren't many good things that happen to you in this game. The combat is standard, but the art and character design is really cool. The classes are unique and seem to all be available out the gate. I don't know how to use a single one optimally :mjlol: but I guess I'll get better eventually.

Juggling the stress stat in addition to the others is annoying. I've lost 2 heroes to stress and only 1 in combat. I don't fully understand why or when it will increase, but it damned sure has my attention now.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Having your resolve tested and being found focused feels way more rewarding than it should. :pachaha:Probably because there aren't many good things that happen to you in this game. The combat is standard, but the art and character design is really cool. The classes are unique and seem to all be available out the gate. I don't know how to use a single one optimally :mjlol: but I guess I'll get better eventually.

Juggling the stress stat in addition to the others is annoying. I've lost 2 heroes to stress and only 1 in combat. I don't fully understand why or when it will increase, but it damned sure has my attention now.

What I love the most and why I keep coming back to this game:wow:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You spend A LOT of time managing your party.... But I am getting the hang of the game. Sucks that, at least at the beginning getting rid of negative quirks take forever.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Party composition takes a lot of experimentation and analysis. You HAVE to to consider your members and any ability that will give you even the slightest advantage in a battle. A key dodge or damage from blight/bleed can make the difference in a successful campaign.

I don't understand how anyone hasn't mentioned the best factor, the damn narrator.

This review is god mode

Death by inches :demonic: