Dark Souls Remastered (PS4, XB1, PC) announced for 5/25, Switch version coming in "Summer"

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
first and only souls game. still have yet to play bloodborne even tho ive had it for 2 years.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
first and only souls game. still have yet to play bloodborne even tho ive had it for 2 years.

Same breh, I'm just going through Bloodborne I've had since launch and I regret not giving it more time. Amazing game...

But definitely copping this...I love soul games but they're fukking ugly af sometimes. Give that shyt the horizon treatment, smoother animations and no jaggies and it will be the GOAT video game, period.

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Already have all three Dark Souls games on PC so I'm good. I have no intention of going back to play DS1 again, but it's great that they are fixing some of the glaring issues of the original PC port. And gave us a discount for previous owners too--Nice. I would prefer a Demon Souls remaster/remake for the PC, but since Sony owns the rights to that RPCS3 is my best option for playing that

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so they never fix the PC version, and now they want us to buy a remaster?

frustrated.gif
Ok, update, there is no discount, PC players got to pay $40, just like everyone else :russ:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They need to put in that lighting engine that they took out of part 2

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This whole remaster/remake cash grab shyt is stupid. Game is barely 5 years old. Enjoy getting stun locked by havel flipping gankers brehs..

:russ: a nikka forgot it just turned 2018
My bad keep cooking. Still thinking it's Jan. 2017 :pachaha:

Still not long enough to justify a remake

fukk that if there's one game we need in a higher resolution and 60fps on console it's this one.

:blessed:

the question I kept asking myself was does the constant remakes means the current gen properties aren't as good as they expected...