Daredevil character Karen Page getting her own Netflix series?!

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
No

Thats like literally the first sentence in the article:lolbron:

Of course she would want one... but thats no different than every other side character... I bet Turk wants his own series too:pachaha:

Martha

Turk would actually be more of an interesting series if it's contained to 6 good episodes.
Karen running around moralizing would be boring.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is how the internet takes stuff and runs with it
She's asked would she like her character to have her own show and naturally she would love that. Now people acting like its a possibility?
I think Rosario would get her own show before if any non hero in this verse did

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A Turk series would be like choosing a character in a fighting game practice mode and using Turk as the combo dummy each episode for a different character.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That was close. There are so many stars that need something over a junkie GF of Daredevil. Domino, Kamala, Valeria Richards, hell, Miss Sinister!!!
latest

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man i hate this clickbait bullshyt these sites do.

"Leonardo DiCaprio interested in playing a Marvel hero?!"

Article - "During a press junket for *artsy Oscar bait bullshyt* DiCaprio was asked his opinion on the MCU. He replied, "those are fun movies." Add this to the fact he was supposedly a finalist to play Spiderman 18 years ago, and we think that's his way of saying he wants in!

Next day - "25 Marvel Heroes Dicaprio can play."

even worse is when these "news outlets" post "content" about a tweet. The other day Kate Mara posted a tweet that said "Eli *broken heart emoji*" (bc she's from the Mara family that owns the NY Giants) and some outlet tweeted out "Kate Mara tweets about Eli Manning" and cobbled a fukkin article together about it. A C list actress wrote a name and a symbol on twitter, and someone had to write a blurb about it.