DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

Daps
The fact that y'all can't see that this is gonna be terrible is hilarious.

Marvel lacks the showrunners and direction for this to be a success. Not to mention that oversight from the Disney overseers is too restrictive.

They are about to totally ruin the DD property, more than they did in Hawkeye and Echo.

This is going to be a train wreck.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I like you breh but I refuse to follow you into your delusion. This will NOT be good.

You heard it here first. :wow:
I honestly don’t see why people hype the Netflix series never cared for it myself. Im normally optimistic about things in general but I think since they made the changes and reshoots they might have something good coming

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Marvel lacks the showrunners and direction for this to be a success. Not to mention that oversight from the Disney overseers is too restrictive.

They are about to totally ruin the DD property, more than they did in Hawkeye and Echo.

💯. Didn't even hire the stunt crew
Dat trifecta :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IDK BREAUGH....

THEY COMPLETELY SCRAPPED
THE SHOW THEY ORIGINALLY SHOT
AND BROUGHT BACK ALL THE OG ACTORS
WITH A NEW SCRIPT...
MAKING IT DD S4 INSTEAD OF THE REBOOT
THEY WERE GOING FOR.

:devil:
:evil:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I honestly don’t see why people hype the Netflix series never cared for it myself. Im normally optimistic about things in general but I think since they made the changes and reshoots they might have something good coming
It's probably the consensus best Marvel TV show they ever had... If it ain't one, cause somebody gonna say Wandavision.... It's CLEARLY number 2... And R Rated

So for them to say "Hey we giving you that exact thing back you begged for (cause they were gonna reboot) gives us hope... All they have to do is literally let the same people keep cooking and call it a day

Daps

IDK BREAUGH....

THEY COMPLETELY SCRAPPED
THE SHOW THEY ORIGINALLY SHOT
AND BROUGHT BACK ALL THE OG ACTORS
WITH A NEW SCRIPT...
MAKING IT DD S4 INSTEAD OF THE REBOOT
THEY WERE GOING FOR.

I get that but it ain't the actors who made the OG show great. It's the writers and the showrunners and as far as I know, the majority of them ain't back. I don't trust Disney at this point. The fact that they had to scrap the show entirely when they've released so much trash in the last 4 years... makes you wonder just how bad it was. It must have been worse than hot trash.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I get that but it ain't the actors who made the OG show great. It's the writers and the showrunners and as far as I know, the majority of them ain't back. I don't trust Disney at this point. The fact that they had to scrap the show entirely when they've released so much trash in the last 4 years... makes you wonder just how bad it was. It must have been worse than hot trash.

THEY BROUGHT IN THE SHOW RUNNER
FROM THE PUNISHER
AND THE LEAD DIRECTORS FROM LOKI
SO THATS MORE PROMISING THAN
ANYTHING THEY OFFERED BEFORE.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Glad they fixed this. I remember when they first announce that she wasn't coming back, I was so pissed. Loved the chemistry between her and D'Onforio in the netflix seasons. I think it was always the right move though to get as many of the original cast back, because Daredevil was so well done the first go around. Why replace or cut people out.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's probably the consensus best Marvel TV show they ever had... If it ain't one, cause somebody gonna say Wandavision.... It's CLEARLY number 2... And R Rated

So for them to say "Hey we giving you that exact thing back you begged for (cause they were gonna reboot) gives us hope... All they have to do is literally let the same people keep cooking and call it a day
I guess breh i don’t even care for wandavision

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I guess breh i don’t even care for wandavision
Me either... That's why I would say someone might put it up there.. I know I wouldn't

I forgot about Loki, but it would be a toss up between the two shows... Loki's second season was amazing but overall show for show... DD the best Marvel TV show of all time