Daps\reps. I have a one S. Finally getting a 4k tv. Worth it to get a one X

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I forgot to hit enter :snoop:
Cool enjoy the weather its cold as fukk where I'm at
It was 15degrees, 2days later it was 70, then it went back down to the 30's only to go back to 77 for two days. (Today being day 2) now tomorrow the high is 46 :wtf:

Anyways, this should help you make a decision.

http://m.ign.com/articles/the-best-4k-tvs-for-gaming

Best buy has the Samsungs 65in for 1000 when i googled it. But, I think I can do you better. Brb...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The Roku TCL TV's surprisingly are rated very high for its hdr/overall image quality/lag input. What model? The "p" series.

Most tv forums have discovered this, They have review after review confirming its greatness. Who would have known :yeshrug:

Now later this year the new HDMI 2.1 standard arrives bringing freesync and a few other features you cannot get on today's 4KTV's. Those TV's is what you really want, which means the TV's of right now that you want will be severely dropping in price sooner than later :francis:

If I were you, I'd go budget tv for now. In 6months anything you bought now will seem like a bad investment imo. I'll post up more...

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Got a Xbox One S and a Samsung mu6400 (mu7000 in the US). To be honest the 4k upscaling on it does not compare to the native on the X.

Just a word of warning the 6300 is a lower end model. If you are going for picture quality and hdr10 get a smaller size LG B7/C7, Sony X900 series. No smaller than 55". For a Samsung LCD screen, the mu8000 is the minimum. If size is your thing go for the model you were getting.

The 2018 models were announced like three weeks ago. If you can hold off a month or two you could probably get a midrange or higher end 2017 model for decent amount.

I could go deep but check out rtings.com and avforums. They'll explain things better than me.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Got a Xbox One S and a Samsung mu6400 (mu7000 in the US). To be honest the 4k upscaling on it does not compare to the native on the X.

Just a word of warning the 6300 is a lower end model. If you are going for picture quality and hdr10 get a smaller size LG B7/C7, Sony X900 series. No smaller than 55". For a Samsung LCD screen, the mu8000 is the minimum. If size is your thing go for the model you were getting.

The 2018 models were announced like three weeks ago. If you can hold off a month or two you could probably get a midrange or higher end 2017 model for decent amount.

I could go deep but check out rtings.com and avforums. They'll explain things better than me.
@tonyclifton Amazon just sent me a notification I setup just for your cause :handshake:

Samsung mu8000 (2017 model) 55in is in stock and on sale for $784 :win:

@UnusualNobody the Amazon deal of the deal right now is a 28in 4k Samsung monitor for $228

Eat my nikkaz :salute:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well he's never had an Xbox so obviously he's jealous of your situation :francis:

He's also just sort of a hype man, a lemming for a cause. He said nice tv when all you said was 75in Samsung. You could have a fukked up tv on the way, it won't have freesync, just saying...

Finally, is the Xbox one X worth it. Easy answer. When you trot that 75in thang into your living room the question will be do you wanna take full advantage of the tv or do you wanna just mildly experience what it's capable of (assuming it has HDR10) to put it another way, you can have a V8 engine or a 4cylinder. They not the same nah mean. Xbox one X games are designed for that tv nah-mean-nah-mean...
This is actually a really good answer:ehh:

You already spent some bread on the TV you might as well have an all in one system that can atleast utilize it the most

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@tonyclifton Amazon just sent me a notification I setup just for your cause :handshake:

Samsung mu8000 (2017 model) 55in is in stock and on sale for $784 :win:

@UnusualNobody the Amazon deal of the deal right now is a 28in 4k Samsung monitor for $228

Eat my nikkaz :salute:
@tonyclifton Amazon now has the 65in Samsung mu8000 model for $1,097 :ld:
The 75in model is 2000, I don't think 10more inches id's worth that much but do you...