Danielle Fischel(Topanga) reveals she's been diagnosed with Breast cancer

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I knew a girl that died at 27 from breast cancer...I also discovered a woman I met/dated on hinge who didn't know she had breast cancer via being a perv.

I hope she fights and wins this.

Fellas make sure the women in your life do their shower self exams. Early detection is the best
It's the birth control

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I can see nobody actually watched the video.

She said she's fine and they caught it before it really even became anything. She described it as "stage 0".

She did the announcement to raise awareness for breast cancer, that's it.

Fred.
Cancer can be a sneaky evil motherfukker. I've seen people catch it early and be cool, but it will come back somewhere else, then spread.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
People getting cancer at younger ages now smh.

Just found out this girl I grew up in church with has breast cancer and she just 30 years old
My mother in law had colon cancer at 53. That type of cancer can be genetic. If you parents get that cancer, you are supposed to get checked out 10 years previous to that age. My Wife was nervous so decided to get a colonoscopy at 36. Doctor said it too soon but if you want it, I’m with you.

She had it done last month. They cut 5 polyps out. One ended up being pre-cancerous.
:francis:
First thing she did after her procedure was tell her brothers and sister. You think they got theirs done yet?
:francis:
They recommend colonoscopies at 50? Soon it will be 40, especially for black people. Processed meats are killing us early.
:mjcry:
Health is wealth Coli Brehs. Be safe and have a relationship with your doctor. You know your body.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
People getting cancer at younger ages now smh.

Just found out this girl I grew up in church with has breast cancer and she just 30 years old
Cell phone towers, processed foods, microplastics, unchecked pollution. It's no wonder.

That's young. Hope she gets through it. :to: