D'Angelo Russell outplays Curry Huertas locks him up and Randle outplays Draymond #LOADING

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This shyt is way more enticing than a blowout loss and a lottery pick for free agents. I guarantee you, agents are calling their players like :whew: you see this? Kobe retiring and you can get this kind of love and you see those youngins hooping?

Yop. They actually showed something today. Philly is a basketball cesspool but we're just down bad. Free agents would be stupid to pass us up right now though. The future is bright as hell cokehead or no cokehead and a superstar with these young emerging players is a recipe for success. League gon pay for basketball reasons. :ufdup:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh I forgot, no one in the world can dare play good defense on Curry. :comeon:

Huertas was sticking with him on each play and Curry gave up on some fukk it shyt and threw up some garbage 30 footer that almost blew my roof off all the way in Toronto.
we gonna ignore Huertas blowing by curry all game :laff: Huertas is worse than mike penberthy and he made curry look like his bytch.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Oh I forgot, no one in the world can dare play good defense on Curry. :comeon:

Huertas was sticking with him on each play and Curry gave up on some fukk it shyt and threw up some garbage 30 footer that almost blew my roof off all the way in Toronto.
it was a combo of good d and just a shyt job of shooting for the warriors. It happens.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oscar_Robertson_1960.jpeg

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Russell played very well, criticism of him prior to his 20th birthday was dumb to begin with, but Huertas didn't lock up anyone today. Curry (& every other Warrior really) just missed shots, did the same against the Cavs in that G2 if you look back at the performance that was wrongly attributed to Delly as some stopper. Thought his defense was very good today too as Clarkson, Russell and Kobe all tried to go at him with little to no success but that'll be ignored b/c Huertas scored a few times.