Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Linux/Mac/Windows/Xbox Series X|S/Xbox One/Switch/PS4/Vita)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're playing Danganronpa 1 right?? The first death was Leon(the baseball player?) His shyt had me like :damn:

The game gets really interesting as it goes on though. I can't wait for part 3.
Part 3 has nothing to do with the first two games from what I understand. That's continued in the new upcoming anime.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Really cant wait til the anime drops and until v3 comes:yes:

Might repurchase both on steam if the get cheap enough.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
You're playing Danganronpa 1 right?? The first death was Leon(the baseball player?) His shyt had me like :damn:

The game gets really interesting as it goes on though. I can't wait for part 3.

Leon's is by the far the most gruesome of all the executions in both games. Although, the final death in the second game is by far the worst most painful, even I cringed at how it went down. The first execution in the second game is the most humiliating though. I don't wanna use people's names because that would spoil it for people who haven't played.

I'm currently enjoying the fruits of my labor on island mode in the second game, and just spent the morning getting brow beaten by Hiyoko and had her accuse me of being a pedo just because I was nice to her. Art imitates life :(

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That chapter 3 execution hit me kinda hard. I liked that character. Up until this point I'd been mostly indifferent about the people that were murdered or got executed but we're getting down to the point where there's almost no characters I don't like not left. There's 3 people that if they died I wouldn't care and only like 7 left so I'm getting nervous.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That chapter 3 execution hit me kinda hard. I liked that character. Up until this point I'd been mostly indifferent about the people that were murdered or got executed but we're getting down to the point where there's almost no characters I don't like not left. There's 3 people that if they died I wouldn't care and only like 7 left so I'm getting nervous.
The story just gets crazier and crazier. Danganronpa 2 is :mindblown:.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Byakuya is one of the best characters in the game.

Kyoko was my favourite character. In terms of presentation the game is exceptional. I liked the humour and dialogue as well.

I started playing the second one but after an hour my game crashed or some shyt and I hadn't saved. Haven't got back to it yet but I was disappointed to see an entirely new cast in a similar situation. :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looking back on it there are only 3 people in the whole school worth killing. There only ever was. Byakuya, Kyoko, and Makoto. Since the two rule is in place killing anybody else would be a waste of your effort and life. What ever murder plot anybody comes up with needs to kill Byakuya and Kyoko because Makoto while smart relies on them to figure out the murders and they figure out every one. It the first killed the latter two it's almost guaranteed he'd get away with it and graduate.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The mastermind being one of the students had to be one of the first few to die early in the game or it was the 16th student we found about later or some combination of the two. Junko, Sayaka, Leon, and that hidden chick are the only valid candidates IMO I'm heavily leaning towards Sayaka as she was among the first to die. I hope it's not her because if it is to me that's just too much like 999's twist of who it's mastermind was A distant possibility is Celeste because she came up with that don't leave at night rule and the mastermind needed to eat at some point.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Beat the game and I feel like this game started unraveling in chapter 6. The plot twist was very awkward and i really wasn't feeling the antagonist or rather who the antagonist actually turned out to be because of how that person was acting. One of the people I was thinking it could be it turned out to be one them but I was still a bit surprised because that person was dead last on my priority list.

I hope the sequel is an improvement but it was still a good game. It was just a better game when It was about these people trapped in a building being provoked into killing each other and less when it tried to expand the scope of the story beyond that.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How does this differ from the the Phoenix Wright games?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How does this differ from the the Phoenix Wright games?
I haven't played enough of any of those to comment but if you like visual novels and anime you'd like this. If I had to give it a score i'd give it an 8.5 out of 10. I liked it as much as I liked 999 but I like Virtue's Last Reward way better.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I'm just finally trying this out. Felt like something different. Up to the first trial was realy good.

This shyt here

giphy.gif