Dandara: Angry Black Woman Shooter for Nintendo Switch

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The controls are pretty wild. I felt like I was on a roll dodging this machine or whatever blocking my path but I don't know what happened...lol

OST pretty soothing.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I like how the took away the music in the temple of creation just so you can hear some weird ass monster just stomping around in there. I don't actually know what's in there tho. There's blockage. Need a different route.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
full
at the title and reducing her to "Angry Black Woman", what kinda stuff is that? btw this is who she's based off...

Described as a hero, Dandara dominated the techniques of capoeira and fought many battles alongside men and women to defend Palmares

Dandara was an Afro-Brazilian warrior of the colonial period of Brazil.........After being arrested on February 6, 1694, she committed suicide, refusing to return to a life of slavery.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I swear I just saw her fighting a Black Power fist. Pass.

LOL j/k. Not my type of game though. But it looks interesting enough.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
full
at the title and reducing her to "Angry Black Woman", what kinda stuff is that? btw this is who she's based off...

Described as a hero, Dandara dominated the techniques of capoeira and fought many battles alongside men and women to defend Palmares

Dandara was an Afro-Brazilian warrior of the colonial period of Brazil.........After being arrested on February 6, 1694, she committed suicide, refusing to return to a life of slavery.
I was trolling when I made the thread. I had no idea anyone would post in it. When I saw it bumped in my watched threads list I thought, ' Damn that's a fukked up thread title who made this bullshyt? oh I did.' Must've been bored that day.