Dana White goes at Dave Meltzer

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
vince mcmahon used to speak to him regularly. bischoff also while he was running WCW. how about the rock..

Has been friends with Bret Hart, Jim Ross, Jericho Mick Foley, Ric Flair, Bruno, Brian Pillman, Owen Hart, Konnan, Randy Orton, Paul Heyman, Brock.... the list could go on and on.

He's on good terms with, and speaks to, many UFC fighters.

As far as knowing what's going on in pro wrestling/MMA very few people have the contacts/knowledge that he does.

That is a cool story and all but no one outside of the IWC knows who he is. I don't care who he knows just telling it how it is.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is a cool story and all but no one outside of the IWC knows who he is. I don't care who he knows just telling it how it is.
zzzzzz

never saw any of your posts before, so i took the first one seriously, now i know better than to credit you with making any legit posts.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
zzzzzz

never saw any of your posts before, so i took the first one seriously, now i know better than to credit you with making any legit posts.

How about this you go ask 5 people outside of the IWC(which is a small % of the wrestling community anyway) who Dave Meltzer is and post the results.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yep. This ladies and gentlemen is what the boys call a.....wait...for...it... work. :jawalrus:

well now,...meltzer gets to show off his workrate.

i wanna see if this will be a work as good as the works he reports on.

i haven't watched the vid, yet......either.....

art barr

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this is a non issue, meltzer is a journalist he can write what he wants and gets paid for it...

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I doubt Meltzer is worried about losing the Yahoo gig. He's writing for Grantland now and he easily clears six figures a year on his newsletter. Dude is caking.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I just wanna say Dana is a hoe and after he banned Paul Daley I officially couldn't watch UFC anymore

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about this you go ask 5 people outside of the IWC(which is a small % of the wrestling community anyway) who Dave Meltzer is and post the results.
This is us dog...

We discuss pro wrestling and MMA like smarks, we ain't no casual fans.

As someone who has read the observer, I can easily see the depth he covers wrestling/MMA's business aspects in is second to none. I therefore respect dude's hustle... he been doing it for a minute and still going strong.