Dana White goes at Dave Meltzer

Daps
Saw this earlier, I have no idea how Meltzer losing the yahoo job due to cutbacks is any indication of his business acumen. He should at least look at the success of the Observer and extrapolate from that whether or not Dave can run a business. Or he could just not be a reactionary prick and act like the head of a multi-million dollar company should act.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Saw this earlier, I have no idea how Meltzer losing the yahoo job due to cutbacks is any indication of his business acumen. He should at least look at the success of the Observer and extrapolate from that whether or not Dave can run a business. Or he could just not be a reactionary prick and act like the head of a multi-million dollar company should act.

Dana White is always acting like a whiny bytch

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ya Boy Meltz probably creamed in his pants hearing his name coming out of danas mouth

Daps
Meltz said:
Here's all I want to say.

Dana called me and told me what he was going to do ahead of time saying he didn't want to blindside me. He was pissed at the article in last week's Observer and if he's pissed he doesn't hold it in. And I've got no issue with that or with him. I wish he hadn't brought up the Yahoo thing just because it brings sympathy to me that I don't want and that it probably does him no benefit to the outside world to be doing. It appears he's kicking a guy when he's down and I'm not down, so it didn't bother me, but to the outside world, I don't know how it comes across.

Rather than rallying around me or saying Dana's hurting into Eric or Vince, just read the article. If you think I wasn't fair and presenting both sides of the story, then he's right to be mad. If you think I was fair, then that's cool. Any discussions should be about the points in the article because if anyone thinks I'm mad at him, well, that's the furthest thing from the case.

As far as I'm concerned, I thought the article was fair. He didn't. We've disagreed before and agree far more than we disagree when it comes to the product.

A true gentleman and moreover, a professional.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Him and Dana White are friends. Dana called him before he did the Blog.

chuckawyeah.png

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
So Dana is furious and sensitive, ethers Dave, Dave takes it like a bytch. Okay.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Dana needs to watch his Mcmahon-lite mouth, Davey Boy got goons on deck from different eras :boss:

More dirt than a dirty ass white boy :yes: