Dan Schneider brehs - Nikelodean parts with fat CAC

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blind Item #13 - Her Words

Last night, after the news broke about a certain producer, an actress ALL of you know who knows the producer as well as anyone sent me this.

thank you for all of your ongoing support. i Don’t know how Any of these meN sleep at night, but if there’s one thing that i Do know Is that what’s Done In the dark, always comes to lighT! xoxo

Sorry, I thought it was clever :D unfortch I will obviously not be making any comment whatsoever (for obvious reasons) and unfortch I feel as though the only way that legitimate stories can make the headlines regarding ____ is if others publicly speak on his behavior. _____ was truly like a 2nd father to me. But things changed. After the 2nd incident, i don’t know if I will ever be able to have children or have the family of my dreams.

People have been picking this scab for years. I just won’t be the one who finally rips it off.

This is gonna be a Cory Feldman situation all over again...

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Last night, after the news broke about a certain producer, an actress ALL of you know who knows the producer as well as anyone sent me this.

thank you for all of your ongoing support. i Don’t know how Any of these meN sleep at night, but if there’s one thing that i Do know Is that what’s Done In the dark, always comes to lighT! xoxo

Sorry, I thought it was clever :D unfortch I will obviously not be making any comment whatsoever (for obvious reasons) and unfortch I feel as though the only way that legitimate stories can make the headlines regarding ____ is if others publicly speak on his behavior. _____ was truly like a 2nd father to me. But things changed. After the 2nd incident, i don’t know if I will ever be able to have children or have the family of my dreams.

People have been picking this scab for years. I just won’t be the one who finally rips it off.

Dan Did It...who wrote these words?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

mzW9z.gif

DAN DID IT.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Summer Jam Screen: Nickelodeon Edition :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Finally the fat perverted fukk got slime'd :camby: I really feel bad for these youngins trying to get into Hollywood because their innocence will die the moment they sign the contract. It's bad enough they have to put their lives aside for a friggin sitcom/movie (school, kid activities, etc), but no child should endure this demonic bullshyt because Hollywood can't just focus on other priorities such as creating good content for the masses:mindblown: