Dan Schneider brehs - Nikelodean parts with fat CAC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They been knew about this for years fukk nick. All types of rumors of this creep alone with girls tickling their feet and him possible being the father Brittney lil sis. fukk that pig pedo cac

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It was only a matter of time honestly. He had his hand in the cookie jar of almost every show on Nick, they knew and they protected him.

Just looking at Sam and Cat gifs from that thread makes me queasy :scusthov:
"Among the things that have raised eyebrows are his tweeted photos of the toes of his young female stars. :laff:
Feet footish = bodies in a meat freezer

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats shytty is he has more hits than misses so theres a high chance to easily find more work

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Who is this Enty guy? And why was nothing done about this back then?
I read it's an anonymous entertainment lawyer:yeshrug:
‘Who’s Next?’: The Mysterious Blind-Item King Who Exposed Weinstein, Spacey, and Lauer Before the Media
For a dedicated group of commenters over at a website called Crazy Days and Nights, run by an anonymous entertainment lawyer who goes by the name “Enty Lawyer,” the speculation is particularly rampant. Why? Because he has been calling out many of Hollywood’s now-ostracized sexually misbehaving elite, sometimes years in advance of the mainstream media.

“If you had been reading @entylawyer, you’d have known about Matt Lauer. And Harvey. And Kevin Spacey. Just saying,” tweeted New York professional Sara Zucker. Or as investigative journalist Mark Ebner (one of only 20 people who knows the blogger’s real-life identity) observes, “Enty Lawyer is like the anti-Perez Hilton. In my opinion, that’s what makes him so impressive, is that no one knows who he is, and he’s being proven right again and again. That’s like legendary shyt.”

Forgot to mention it's a tweet thread