Damn Woman pulls the choppa out her trunk and kills a man in gas station (video)

AmirMuhannad

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Europe & Saudi Arabia
Maybe this guy is legally retarted or a schizophrenic. That's the only way I can explain what I've just seen.

There's this new trend where ghetto commit a crime or a random act of violence and film it to put it on wshh, instagram or fb. They wanna be talked about so bad they'll throw logic out. N!ggas and their attentionwhoring I tell ya :what:.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Maybe this guy is legally retarted or a schizophrenic. That's the only way I can explain what I've just seen.

There's this new trend where ghetto commit a crime or a random act of violence and film it to put it on wshh, instagram or fb. They wanna be talked about so bad they'll throw logic out. N!ggas and their attentionwhoring I tell ya :what:.
Social media is gonna be the destruction of black people. Watch.

Boy C

SPC
Daps

Testing, nikkas.

*I don't think you need to type around the word filter anymore. It's set to off.
That is, unless if you want to be more respectful and not as dirty.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Social media is gonna be the destruction of black people. Watch.

I think that's with every race though. Well, I'm speaking about my race, the cac. I've seen so many white people film their self doing stupid things and then posting it on social media.

4de.gif

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I think that's with every race though. Well, I'm speaking about my race, the cac. I've seen so many white people film their self doing stupid things and then posting it on social media.

4de.gif
Social media has also made it easier for me to separate the whores from the lady's. Any chick with a pic showing her body in a sexual manner gets automatically put in my Luthor Vandross category. "If only for one niiigghhht".