Damn what happened to Papa Pimp/@pdiddy? He stopped posting videos and streaming on thursdees! 👀

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
all this beef. @Billy Ocean vs. @LastSecondRuger, @2CT vs. @TRUEST , kendrick vs. drake, what is happening right now?! :sadcam:

nah don’t lump me vs that lame ass nikka he ain’t got enough clout in these Coli skreets to be addressing me like that :birdman:

look at my dap/post ratio compared to his it ain’t worth me flying out and fukkin his mama like a dog in front of his kids :birdman:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
nah don’t lump me vs that lame ass nikka he ain’t got enough clout in these Coli skreets to be addressing me like that :birdman:

look at my dap/post ratio compared nto his it ain’t worth me flying out and fukkin his mama like a dog in front of his kids :birdman:
you right......Drake is a straight up p*ssy. my bad :hubie:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

look at my dap/post ratio compared to his it ain’t worth me flying out and fukkin his mama like a dog in front of his kids :birdman:
Pm me your address by mid morning. Cuz if I have to find you myself your ass gon be red

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Pm me your address by mid morning. Cuz if I have to find you myself your ass gon be red

i’m not posting be my address on the internet you fukkin dumbass :heh:

I see you too stupid to read between the lines of my last post so lemme be direct, i been around these Coli skreets long enough to have you touched by random Coli posters you never heard of p*ssy :umad:

ask @Pressure cause he tried to warn yo stupid ass :pacspit:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i’m not posting be my address on the internet you fukkin dumbass :heh:

I see you too stupid to read between the lines of my last post so lemme be direct, i been around these Coli skreets long enough to have you touched by random Coli posters you never heard of p*ssy :umad:

ask @Pressure cause he tried to warn yo stupid ass :pacspit:
Stfu. Address.

Respectfully.

Daps
giphy.gif

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man I’ve never seen so many ppl gettin exposed and ran off in my coli life

The list is long for 2024
@Billy Ocean
@LastSecondRuger
@Pdiddy
@uncouthsavage

Now my nikka @TRUEST bout to catch a case!
Damn can’t we all just get along

I had you on ignore for always being a fukkin bytch

I will take you off, cause you been mentioning me

What is your issue?