Damn Venus kinda glowed up! When did this happen? 👀

Daps
like, there is people who came in here and posted that she looks good or whatever and didn't need to resort to saying the other one had work done and trying to make distinctions where there is no difference. some of yall doing all the extras but apparently i'm too invested :mjlol:

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
Not attracted to either one now. Too much touching up. Nothing natural about either one now. Please stop the surgery people.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

tenor.gif

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
i would have been happy to have just posted what i posted and moved on but YOU TAGGED ME to try to convince me of whatever :what: why r u so invested in spreading rumors?
get on your deen.
I’m on my deen. If u took what I said as gossip I apologize. We’re on a forum to discuss the issues and have fun. Mostly talk shyt and keep steppin. I’ll move around next time sista girl it’s all love :smile:

Daps
I’m on my deen. If u took what I said as gossip I apologize. We’re on a forum to discuss the issues and have fun. Mostly talk shyt and keep steppin. I’ll move around next time sista girl it’s all love :smile:

see that grace you want for yourself, that's the grace you gotta give everybody even when they not in your realm to be able to sit you down themselves. it's god's way bro bro 😇
if i gotta talk yall up to par one at a time, god be with me :wow: