• No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

First of all I want to apologize advance for this whole post. I know it comes off as creepy and weird. I promise I'm mostly a chill dude, i don't disrespect women or anything like that.
So, I live in Miami, and the women there are very attractive. I don't get out much so that probably contributes to me not being used to beautiful women being everywhere all the time. I'm currently in Disney World walking around in the summer heat and the way the women dress is driving me crazy. (Not literally but y'know in a silly way)
I can't help but obsessively check out almost every woman I see. In their short shorts and tight crop tops etc.. They're insanely hot.
I'm not a super weirdo about it. I have sunglasses and I don't stare too long or when they're looking at me. I try to be discreet. Being stuck in line behind them though I get to look at them for extended periods of time and I really appreciate those moments.
So I guess my question is, how common is this obsession among men (and lesbian women) and how do you cope?

This person is probably Hypersexual, anyone here is hypersexual?

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
New York City
yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is supposed to be worse than the shyt we see on here?
I was just wondering if Coli brehs keep their :drool: over women strictly online or if they openly lust over them like the dude in the reddit post do IRL as well :ld:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This person is probably Hypersexual, anyone here is hypersexual?

Hypersexual? You mean a regular straight male? A woman is showing every curve she has, and a man is expected not to look? This is the modern man, oh sorry, I did not mean to look at the booty cheeks or titties sitting right in my face, I love and respect women! It's pathetic. Best believe, if a woman is walking around with her cheeks out, I'm gonna look. :mjlol:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He looks at attractive women?

What's the issue here? Don't we all?

I'm missing something?
We see attractive women everyday and yea even if attached, notice the bad ones :ohlawd:

But this sounds like a rapist's manifesto. Reddit poster sounds like a 13 year old kid starting puberty.

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hypersexual? You mean a regular straight male? A woman is showing every curve she has, and a man is expected not to look? This is the modern man, oh sorry, I did not mean to look at the booty cheeks or titties sitting right in my face, I love and respect women! It's pathetic. Best believe, if a woman is walking around with her cheeks out, I'm gonna look. :mjlol:
The reddit poster said he obsessively checks out nearly every woman he sees though :heh:

I don't think that is normal, that seems like super elevated levels of horny :pachaha: