Damn, they're killing Jay-Z for his FUBU shout out

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Daps
No. FUBU still owned by the original 4 from Hollis. And they bought Coogi not that long ago.

They also still drop. Baseball jerseys hats and shyt all over the website.
Man I was thinking of rocawear but peep this

“ In 2018, Puma, a footwear brand, began an acquisition with Fubu to create a number of shoes and later acquire the company for $300 million. “

Isn’t jigga linked with puma?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
OP when did Jay say this? its not included in your thread. i know he must have said it but when and why?

dude is just a mascot for white america because beyonce made him home-friendly but they keep holding the fact that livenation own 50% of all his endevours for life.

He just dropped a song with Pharrell yesterday

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Right. God forbid Jay-Z actually grew as a man and gained knowledge. Eyes got opened to some of the issues in our community, the importance of supporting black business for one. According to some of you I guess he should still be on the corners selling crack too:stopitslime:

only he was on the corners driving miss daisy. dehaven already said jay was just a driver didnt even know shyt, so yep he was an uber dude.

in 1988 the biggest year of the crack epidemic, he was in London with Jaz-O being a hype man. his not a crack dealer but a good rhyme tracer with a knack for knowing how to market his mundane personality.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I thought he meant support black business... hints why he said support 2 fubus... they think they all knew that they just want to be "cool"

That still doesn't negate their points...Jay is one of the main reasons the hood is up on all these high end brands right now, especially men

If that's wrong school me, who was rapping about all those brands in the 80's? :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shows you just how stupid and hate filled people really are

Jay-Z never shytted on Fubu, I mean he had Rocawear when FUBU was popping, Jesus never promoted Cristial that's like saying he promoted range rover because he said in his raps

the song Tom Ford isn't about clothes, even the cac Bill Maher understood why the song was called Tom Ford

Tom Ford makes business suits, in the song Jay-Z is basically saying he always on his business why yall worried about dumb shyt, its not hard to figure out

like I said black people can't even understand lyrics nowhere, nikkaz really lost their soul, ain't nothing but degenerate haters with no swag, no talent, no skill

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The real irony is this...

Fubu was hot...
He told u to rock European shyt...
Now yall been rocking it because of him...

Now the trying to clown but they should be clowning themselves because they let a celebrity tell them what to wear.

They might start wearing fubu again because of him smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That still doesn't negate their points...Jay is one of the main reasons the hood is up on all these high end brands right now, especially men

If that's wrong school me, who was rapping about all those brands in the 80's? :hubie:

You a bytch, Rocawear was bigger than Fubu, in that era blacks had their own brands, Eric and B Rakim had on Gucci in their album cover, stop acting like this brands news and nikkaz ain't been wearing that shyt