damn the thighs on this one

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:why:

What kind of dumb ass questions are you asking? The average black girl has thighs that big? Stop trying so hard

You must not be around black women to think that this is a rare sight to see :what:

I didn't say the average black girl has these thighs. But go to any black club on a Saturday night and you will see a gang of thick black chicks just like her.

Have you seen a black college track team, the Jamaican track team? :what:

And how am I trying to hard for pointing out your density? :why:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why:

What kind of dumb ass questions are you asking? The average black girl has thighs that big? Stop trying so hard
I mean considering that a good deal of black women are statistically overweight, big thighs aren't really that unnatural. Now muscular thighs are something else.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
:scust: Y'all like some unnatural looking females
Her legs don't even look normal. These broads over do it with the surgery.

These cats are looking for that Snu Snu:
doesnt-matter-had-snu-snu_o_273672.jpg

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
u know doggy with that is one of the goat few mins of ya life

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust: Y'all like some unnatural looking females
I cant lie she is built a little midgetesque:patrice:....but we gon act like we never seen no thick midgets before:sas2:?I dont know if she actually is unnatural though,she just kinda got that thick auntee build where the hips aint as high as they used to be:mjcry:,possibly a little knock kneed...She kinda look like Toya though,Give me the real thing with the New Orleans accent:banderas:
toya-wright-new-look-2012-13.jpg