Damn the internet really does expose

Daps
Homophobia does not even exist in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders even when a phobia is deemed a mental disorder. It is not healthy in its self to promote a lifestyle that is counterproductive to the reproduction of the human race. Homosexuality is an abomination and a crime against humanity.
I don't get you dudes that get bent over homos. Why care what some dude doing with his dikk if you ain't gay? The way a lot of coli brehs be posting you would think they would praise gay dudes since it is just one more girl for them to smash

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
People actually post these same racist, ignorant messages under their FB accounts too. :why:

Like you click on it and there his/her name, his workplace and everything. :snoop:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I don't get you dudes that get bent over homos. Why care what some dude doing with his dikk if you ain't gay? The way a lot of coli brehs be posting you would think they would praise gay dudes since it is just one more girl for them to smash

Only pretty nikkas have a chance to overcome the homosexual revolution.
It doesn't work that way for regular/ugly guys like me.

1.Those same girls that are freed up because "gay boy #1 wants gay boy #2 instead of girl #1" are still in their rooms crying over gay boy #1.
2. Girl #1 starts plotting how she can "Convert" him back to straight...instead of looking for real men.
3. Then years later when they realize they still can't "Convert" gay boy #1...they resign themselves to hanging out with gay boy #1 at gay bars and crying in their martini instead of being with real men at a straight bar and giving normal life a try. This is where the term "Theres no more good men" comes from most of the time.
4. Then are stuck hanging out with gay boy #1 all the time because they're too stupid to realize that real men won't approach females surrounded by gay boys.
5. They get fed up not getting attention from real men because of their "faq-Hag" status.
6. They go lesbian because lesbians are the only ones giving them attention after they've chased off all the real men and let the gay boys convince them to look progressively more and more butch-like and unattractive to men.

The female population is literally being decimated by the homosexual revolution and women are too stupid to see it.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos

1.Those same girls that are freed up because "gay boy #1 wants gay boy #2 instead of girl #1" are still in their rooms crying over gay boy #1.
2. Girl #1 starts plotting how she can "Convert" him back to straight...instead of looking for real men.
3. Then years later when they realize they still can't "Convert" gay boy #1...they resign themselves to hanging out with gay boy #1 at gay bars and crying in their martini instead of being with real men at a straight bar and giving normal life a try. This is where the term "Theres no more good men" comes from most of the time.
4. Then are stuck hanging out with gay boy #1 all the time because they're too stupid to realize that real men won't approach females surrounded by gay boys.
5. They get fed up not getting attention from real men because of their "faq-Hag" status.
6. They go lesbian because lesbians are the only ones giving them attention after they've chased off all the real men and let the gay boys convince them to look progressively more and more butch-like and unattractive to men.

The female population is literally being decimated by the homosexual revolution and women are too stupid to see it.

:dahell:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

:gucci:

Daps

Honestly breh, I always been considered a pretty boy and what not so that is an interesting angle I never considered

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
There's a lot of ignorance online but there's also a lot of people that will call anything that doesn't agree with their view point ignorant. I especially hate how many people in this society act like people are obligated to accept or keep quiet about homosexuality if they don't agree with it.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
And the irony is a lot of these homophobes stay using gay lingo/terminology like "shade" :mjlol:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a lot of people speaking their truth right or wrong, but let's not forget, its never in history been as easy as it is now to rile up large groups of oversensitive, over emotional people. Trolling is a national pastime.