Damn the internet really does expose

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
At the same time how much of that is just people seeking an outlet?

You go on ig right now and 80% of the profiles don't reflect the persons actual life. My homegirls bf just Trashed their entire home over an argument but she still found a way to get that "I love you" ig post out cause everybody wanna be something different on the net.

When u see racist mfs, some really are as spiteful as they let on but I really do think some are just miserable beings who don't actually have issues with other races. but at the same time, putting others down online is probably the only time in their day they feel on top of anything.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the same time how much of that is just people seeking an outlet?

You go on ig right now and 80% of the profiles don't reflect the persons actual life. My homegirls bf just Trashed their entire home over an argument but she still found a way to get that "I love you" ig post out cause everybody wanna be something different on the net.

When u see racist mfs, some really are as spiteful as they let on but I really do think some are just miserable beings who don't actually have issues with other races, but at the same time, putting others down online is probably the only time in their day they feel on top of anything.

This shows how many people lack stability... or rather place stability in unstable things, like internet popularity

The irony of "just log off" is how incredibly difficult it is for some people, despite being the simplest, most beneficial, most immediate action to take

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
You ever see a heavily racist tweet then browse their page? Every single time I do the cac is miserable in some way (ugly single moms tryna find love, broke cacs struggling to pay bills, etc)

So nowadays when I see a racist cac online I know the deal. Nobody can be genuinely happy with their life and at the same time spend time out of it daily to shyt on other races. Nobody

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Prove my point brehs

Homophobia does not even exist in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders even when a phobia is deemed a mental disorder. It is not healthy in its self to promote a lifestyle that is counterproductive to the reproduction of the human race. Homosexuality is an abomination and a crime against humanity.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
4156E94E-BB45-4419-BCAB-6743701696EF_zpsl52uy3gl.jpg

@GMoneyMafia

Yes I am proud Im the same online and off :ehh:

:Umad2pac:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only reason why any of this happens... or even matters is because we as a society have legitimized the internet and all conversations had therein.

We take IG post as a means of officially retiring, we take twitter as quotable rhetoric, even a facebook picture can be a character endorsement.

With that being our current culture, people know that attacking a social media avatar of a person is just as real and effective as physically attacking them.

Basically what i'm trying to say is anonymity isn't the only reason why the internet is so toxic. It was anonymous and niche for over decades and was far less vitriolic. The reason why people are so bad now is because it works. People take it to heart, you can really crush someone online and have them be crushed irl.

The first thing people may ask you irl could be about drama that you were involved in online. Once we legitimize anonymous forms of communication... we give trolls and hateful people a platform they've never had b4.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Homophobia does not even exist in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders even when a phobia is deemed a mental disorder. It is not healthy in its self to promote a lifestyle that is counterproductive to the reproduction of the human race. Homosexuality is an abomination and a crime against humanity.
Same logic was used against giving us "****** monkeys" rights in the past