DAMN The amount of ass in this white girl (ice skater) is…legit PAWG

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The skintight is working overtime, that's why we've never seen her in civilian gear

mag357

Superstar
Daps
There should be no tolerance whatsoever for any underage content or thread about any underage girls.

I don't believe shorty is underaged but the way nikkaz be acting all high and mighty and calling anything pedo....
I shouldn't see anything that might be close to 18 or 19.
Or any grown lady that's looks like she could be young.
And I know that won't happen. So nikkaz just be talking

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
i'm glad i'm not the only one who notices this tactic, i've seen the same thing done on reddit for years, bot accounts reposting comments from other users into other threads , rack up karma, delete comment or thread weeks or months later to hide evidence and post some racist shyt from that high karma account so they think it's from a popular user and the post isn't purposefully racist because the user doesn't have a "history" of it.. there's a few users on here who try to comment on the first page of a thread dap fishing and also derail the thread.
Who makes these "Bot accounts" what are they getting outta posting Racist stuff?

What are "Bots" exactly

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Who makes these "Bot accounts" what are they getting outta posting Racist stuff?

What are "Bots" exactly

white supremacists , racism is a way a life for them. they do it to harm us in every which way, that means denigrating black people, spewing lies about us like that have been doing for centuries, justifying discrimination and abuse and recruiting other races of people to be racist towards us as well.

"bots" are a computer programs that automates tasks, such as posting on social media, answering questions, or playing games, by mimicking human-like behavior without actually being a human.