Damn, so you literally can't apply for a job in person anymore

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
When they start charging for the using certain internet speeds and websites, which will be happening in the future if we do t do something about it, this is one of the ways poor people will suffer. Won’t even be able to apply for a job

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
from my first job at a grocery store to my job as a developer networking got me the interview :unimpressed:
The first real job I had at 19 in 06. I had to keep coming in until I saw the manager talked with him. Then I literally had to clean the floors proving myself lol with a scraper. Sometimes extreme shyt is necessary.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
The first real job I had at 19 in 06. I had to keep coming in until I saw the manager talked with him. Then I literally had to clean the floors proving myself lol with a scraper. Sometimes extreme shyt is necessary.

full

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

:mjlol:

They played the shyt outta you, I wouldn't shyt like that when I had community service

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

They played the shyt outta you, I wouldn't shyt like that when I had community service
Not in my mind I need the job I honestly do not regret it I got the job even got a few promotions never had any schooling beyond high school.I kept getting job interviews at the time but no one would hire me even in retail since I had no retail experience. I am thankful I did it.

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Not in my mind I need the job I honestly do not regret it I got the job even got a few promotions never had any schooling beyond high school.I kept getting job interviews at the time but no one would higher me even in retail since I had no retail experience. I am thankful I did it.

:salute:

What kinda job was it?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Not in my mind I need the job I honestly do not regret it I got the job even got a few promotions never had any schooling beyond high school.I kept getting job interviews at the time but no one would higher me even in retail since I had no retail experience. I am thankful I did it.

:francis:

Props. I only have a hs diploma but I’ve been blessed with good jobs.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Props. I only have a hs diploma but I’ve been blessed with good jobs.
My bad I am on my phone lol. Anyway yeah I have a decent job these days so I know I did the right thing the reason I told that story is because sometimes you have to swallow your pride for a opportunity.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Exactly..it's not what you know

It's WHO YOU KNOW
If you're in the transportation field and have experience sometimes you can get around this. :ehh: If you don't have any accidents on your record you are pretty much guaranteed to get around this.:lolbron: But it certainly can help. Especially if you have accidents on your record. The demand for drivers. :wow: