Damn so Disney didn’t rip off Kimba The White Lion

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I did not press the link.

As I remember the essential facts to showcase disney theft.

THis quote is from just wiki.

Just for starters from wiki.
Plus disney hired this studio.
To produce animation as well.

Art Barr
All of the footage that people said Disney supposedly ripped off. Came from the 1997 Kimba movie which is 3 years after TLK.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
All of the footage that people said Disney supposedly ripped off. Came from the 1997 Kimba movie which is 3 years after TLK.

nikka kimba was in tv as the first dully color anime before you or i was born. Tha fukk.

You skim and do not read in full.

Not to mention.
You need to realize disney lied in every possible way. To not even knowing who or what Mae kimba. When disney commissioned the same studio previously as well.
Y'all need to learn what tha fukk a fact is.

Art Barr

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
nikka kimba was in tv as the first dully color anime before you or i was born. Tha fukk.

You skim and do not read in full.

Not to mention.
You need to realize disney lied in every possible way. To not even knowing who or what Mae kimba. When disney commissioned the same studio previously as well.
Y'all need to learn what tha fukk a fact is.

Art Barr
:russ:Bruh watch the video it dead all this bs it’s a good watch.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ:Bruh watch the video it dead all this bs it’s a good watch.

I already watched a gateway video on this. Plus happen to remember the facts from my original gateway. If anything you watching some shyt. After disney embroiled the studio in admin based red tape from afar. That administratively ruined the reboot of kimba. So disney could steal simba by paraphrasing kimba. If it is that portion of the tale. Then you cap'n.

Also you need to provide a review or rant.
As your Chat based response. To watch the video is cap too.

Get to ranting.

Art Barr

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I already watched a gateway video on this. Plus happen to remember the facts from my original gateway. If anything you watching some shyt. After disney embroiled the studio in admin based red tape from afar. That administratively ruined the reboot of kimba. So disney could steal simba by paraphrasing kimba. If it is that portion of the tale. Then you cap'n.

Art Barr
:russ:Ok dawg you got it