Damn she fine.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Most beautiful girl in the world, top 5 hands down.

tenor.gif

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think that's a stereotype. I think people make assumptions that gamer chicks have to look slack and that's not the case. I know 2 girls that are fine as fukk and are hardcore gamers and would rather sit and play PS4 than go to a club. If a woman looks good she's going to get done up and look cute regardless of her hobbies. I don't know why people think women don't have hobbies in the first place. Get out and meet more women,...you'll be surprised at what they do when they're just home chillin.

But back to the girl in the OP. She's cute but without makeup I doubt she'd be all of that. She's probably a solid 7 as is and the fantasy of her and her notoriety is making ya'll overrate her
I disagree breh. Like I say there are some, but they are pretty uncommon. Maybe I'm in the wrong circles cause I know NO 8-10 that's into making themselves up that also game..especially not hardcore. It's almost as if the shyt is polar opposite.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
usually i hate hoes but :salute:

she need to go ahead and get that Twitch money.

bytches w/ their titties out here making $10k a month and shyt :deadrose:

$10k a month in donations? Idk breh that seems far-fetched. I know there's a lot of lonely nerds out there but I can't imagine after spending say $15 one time and the bich being like, "Oh thanks OtakuShaft69!! :queen:" and that being it that brehs would continue to donate.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I disagree breh. Like I say there are some, but they are pretty uncommon. Maybe I'm in the wrong circles cause I know NO 8-10 that's into making themselves up that also game..especially not hardcore. It's almost as if the shyt is polar opposite.

It's not common but it's also not impossible.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:mjlol: This gaming shyt is the new hustle/come up I swear

I was looking up MLB the show videos a while back and came across this 40 something year old brother playing the game - he didn't know shyt about baseball :russ:

But hey, get that $$$ bruh I ain't mad at ya
:yeshrug: Breh you can make six figures a year playing games.... would you rather hustle and play games and basically be your own boss...... or would you rather work for someone.. but its still hard to come up thought gaming you have to build a solid fanbase and rely on people giving you money..

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:yeshrug: Breh you can make six figures a year playing games.... would you rather hustle and play games and basically be your own boss...... or would you rather work for someone.. but its still hard to come up thought gaming you have to build a solid fanbase and rely on people giving you money..

:whoa: not knocking it, but I just found it hilarious that people who don't normally even think about certain games are trying to get in on the business wave

also, the game is changing from what it was about 5 years ago - you've gotta be doing millions of views consistently now to get a decent check :francis: