Damn: Shawty Lo Died In A Car Crash

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
This really fukking me up. Say what you want about his music or whatever but L-O a Atlanta legend. Units in the City a personal classic and a lot of ppl feel that way here. I've mentioned this before on this very site the impact LO had on the club scene. D4L was a movement. I'll never forget Dey Know and Dunn It All having the clubs on smash out here. He was a genuine dude for all accounts too. Just all around sad.

I remember being in strokers when dey know was just bubbling..dj dropped it and the place went crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy :banderas:

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
He held me down as a broke ass 18 year old in the Eastside Bounce; Stuntman, Lo and Mook B threw all of my entrance fee back plus $15. Me and my 2 homies took the extra money and let my 1 homie Los hustle nikkas on the pool table until he lost his touch. We ended up with some nasty ass Krystal's, a tank full of gas and some good ass mid to smoke and our original $10.

Rest Easy Lo

:salute:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
my little cousin was killed by hit & run in atlanta too. RIP to this breh and i def hope they find who did it, thats some bullshyt

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
What?? Stop playin. Read this thread title thinking it was bullshyt & some kind of site glitch on Wikipedia so the op was making a joke. This is terrible to see it true.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Life so crazy, dude was only 40 years old man. Nobody ever expects a healthy 40 year old to just up & not be here the next day. Absolutely hate hearing shyt like this :to: