Damn R&B singer Usher is out here passing out herpes....he disabled his IG commments lol

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
They about to destroy the legacy of every single Black male R&B singer so 20 years from now our grandkids generation will be calling Justin Bieber the greatest R&B singer ever. :mjcry:

Not excusing Usher, but I'm sure he's far from the only celeb out here fukking with herpes.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They about to destroy the legacy of every single Black male R&B singer so 20 years from now our grandkids generation will be calling Justin Bieber the greatest R&B singer ever. :mjcry:

Not excusing Usher, but I'm sure he's far from the only celeb out here fukking with herpes.
Yo this is the real reply on here..... U think they doing it on purpose

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
where the hell was dude's PR at??

this is a PR nightmare. He should've BEEN paid this chic enough money to make her shut up permanently

for this to be out there in the public, his career ain't gon never be the same. This story will follow him for the rest of his life.

dang. And this breh had never had a scandal in his career at all. I hate it had to be him :snoop:
c/s

Should've paid this off behind closed doors. Not even an Usher fan but what kind of songs can he make now after something like this?:patrice:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
*WHEW*

VIC311467.png