Damn R&B singer Usher is out here passing out herpes....he disabled his IG commments lol

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Usher got me looking like
20aw1ep.jpg
right now reading this shyt from OP.

The L that Usher just took would be akin to someone in the Marvel Universe trying to lift Mjölnir the Hammer of Thor. :picard:

Literally impossible to hold or even comprehend picking up. :francis:

Funny thing? None of you nikkas wouldn't even get a handjob from that female Usher burned no matter how much money she got. :wow:

That bytch is literraly cut her dating pool down to 1%. :mjlol:Only way she can get a man is pretty much a cac as they do loved washed up females. :feedme:

Daps
Let It Burn? Usher Cut a $1.1 MILLION Check to a Woman He Infected with Herpes [Court Documents Added]

Usher.jpg

Usher Raymond reportedly cut a $1.1 million check in order to settle a lawsuit from a woman he infected with herpes.

According to Radar Online, legal documents detail how Usher had ‘rigorous unprotected sex’ without disclosing he had the virus. The papers also show that he was ‘exposed to herpes’ in 2009 or 2010. Usher finalized his divorce from Tameka Foster in 2009.

Update: You can read the official court documents here. The woman has been identified in the documents posted by Radar as Maya Fox-Davis — the SAME bridesmaid who Tameka Foster accused Usher of sleeping with in court.

via Radar Online:

In a disgusting revelation, a “greenish discharge” :gag:once oozed from the performer’s penis, but otherwise he had no signs of the infection and was labeled an “asymptomatic carrier” by doctors.

After initially admitting concern to his partner, Usher — who’s worth a cool $180 million — later convinced her that an STD examination result was negative, and they continued to engage in unprotected sex.

“Believing Raymond’s statements that it had been nothing and cleared up, [she] continued her relationship,” a lawyer for the victim wrote in a legal complaint for damages.

Their romps went without a hitch until three weeks after a passionate hookup when the victim — whose identity is being withheld by Radar — woke up “feeling very sick” with a “fever of 100 degrees, chills, headache, and aches and pains.”

She “also developed lesions and blisters in her vagina,” and was so terrified she sought treatment at urgent care, where a doctor promptly diagnosed her with herpes.

Let It Burn? Usher Cut a $1.1 MILLION Check to a Woman He Infected with Herpes [Court Documents Added] - B. Scott | lovebscott.com

it's coming from that fakkit B Scott's website so maybe it's not true

but if it is :scusthov:

and also I need to :dame: myself one time

but stories like these make me glad I've never been out there all promiscuous in the streets

ya boy clean as a polished diamond :mjgrin: