Damn R&B singer Usher is out here passing out herpes....he disabled his IG commments lol

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Usher outchea sliming bytches like Nickelodeon
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Thats what this bytch get for sharing the dikk of her best friend, now she gets to share the herpes with like her best friend and talk about what kind of tea to drink to numb the burning when they piss. Instead of taking about which hair dresser to go to get a good hair-do, they could ask which gynecologist to use to keep their herpes from acting up´again.

The bytch was the bridesmaid of her Usher´s ex wife,can´t tell you who is more scandalous, the husband or her best friend.

Last edited:
Daps
Im really tired of people taking so much pleasure in this social dirty laundry culture. I think i might move to the country and start a black amish town. NO TVS. NO STEREO MUSIC PLAYERS. NO PHONES. NO INTERNET. JUST MARRAIGE. FAMILY. FARMING. AND WOODWORKING. AND HAY MAZES. AND KEMETIC STUDIES. AND GUNS. AND AFRICAN YOGA. AND BRAZILIAN JUJITSU.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Why would he pay any settlement. How can you prove where she got something that 80 percent of people have and many contracted as babies anyway
I'm thinking one of 2 ways:
either she previously had a blood test for herpes and it came out negative

or she had a severe 'first time' reaction (known as primary herpes), which it sounds like she had
from op
The victim had a “fever of 100 degrees, chills, headache, and aches and pains.” She also developed “lesions and blisters in her vagina,” the legal documents reportedly said.