Damn P Diddy Curse lives on: Look at Aubrey today

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
15 pages about some random fat chick that's not Aubrey :dead:

A bunch of rumps it was obvious it wasn't her this site getting dumber and dumber by the day:mjlol:

It is her lol.

I've been

since the pics dropped

I believe the pics. She got a million pics on her page with no video or candid shots. Red flag.

Bih could so easily make a 5 second video or jump on live for 1 minute. She fat and ashamed. Posting old ass pics. :russ:

In her “proof pic” look how much fatter the fingers on the hand holding the sign are vs the ones holding the phone

:ohhh:

You coming around huh? :myman:

Exactly. The fingers were a good tell. She needs to accept who she is now. She knows she fukked up not marrying into money...

She calling Trump Jr. like

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I’ve been following this story since I read about it and it still doesn’t make sense. Like why not go live, show your body to put the naysayers to rest, then call it a day? Her posting the “proof” photo made it even worse as it’s clearly photoshopped. It sucks to say but I think she’s in a rock and a very hard place right now; she clearly loves attention so getting this much is probably making her day (in a weird, psychotic way) but she’s also miserable because now everyone knows how much weight she has gained.

I hope the poor thing isn’t suicidal.

:to:

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
:ohhh:

5203-C5-E3-D40-E-4-D26-A2-E9-7-EB18859-AA8-C.png
@xXOGLEGENDXx

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
People were making fun of him? I thought it was obvious he was sick

calling him crack panther, saying he has aids, saying he’s on the “Hollywood diet”. Etc he even deleted the video of him off his IG because people were being so nasty to him about his weight. :snoop: every time I think about that I want to cry.