Damn P Diddy Curse lives on: Look at Aubrey today

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say this respectfully, but it’s obvious that the weight issue is not something that happened overnight, and based on her instagram photos it’s a shame that she’s had to lie about it.

In my opinion someone she knows must’ve alerted the paparazzi because it’s clear she didn’t notice the camera, and that is unfair.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
tenor.gif
Nah... it’s something else. I refuse to believe she ate herself to oblivion. She looks very swollen in unnatural way.. I think I have to agree with others-/likely some medical issue, medication side effects in combination with poor eating habits. Have to remember based on her face surgery over the years that she probably has some deep issues. I hope she gets help.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I have no clue who this is, but in those pictures where she's supposed to look "good" she looks like she was being held together by scotch tape and glue. I'm talking about Photoshop, waist trainers, tons of makeup, wigs, and angles. The only thing that will keep you in shape is eating right and hitting the gym, not no surgery and other nonsense. This is no surprise.

:mjlol:

So true. Hopefully this shows IG users that that shyt is all smoke and mirrors

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
edit: i aint weight shaming nobody especially since i dont know what other people are going through. hell, she could be sick.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes sense why they called PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl) you will get fat and fatter that caught your body containing much fat just like in OP's posted.