Damn, Megan Good Looking Unrecognizable

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is an older picture, the one I'm talking about was at some shyt just the other day and she seemed even lighter.

I've always remembered her being about Nafessa's skin tone, but you tell me... Do you ever remember her being this light? :francis:
wvy6f7m23x431.jpg
Look man I'm not spending all morning arguing about Megan Good lol. You could be right I just notice some other pics where her tone looks completely different.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
denial. plust skin lightening isn't that big in the western world, but it's huge in other parts of the world

remember whitenicious? :mjlol: people are out here skin bleaching, just look it up on youtube:

Trust me, you dont have to tell me about other countries bleaching their skin

Colorism is strong as fukk in Nigeria.

I have cousins that are naturally Lonzo Ball complexion
And I have cousins that are Lonzo Ball complexion in their face and Welsey Snipes complexion in their hands :beli:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
She doesn't look much different to me. Could be instagram filters, different makeup, not going out in the sun as much etc.

She looks good still.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
denial. plust skin lightening isn't that big in the western world, but it's huge in other parts of the world

remember whitenicious? :mjlol: people are out here skin bleaching, just look it up on youtube:

shyt is an epidemic in Asian countries. It's disgustin.

Daps
People that dont even know what aperture is trying to someone else about lighting and photography :mjlol:

That ain’t a good example. Unless you’re into photography for real you probably won’t know what aperture or f stop is. That has nothing to do with being able to lighten a photo with filters or a flash.

With that being said there’s been some good evidence posted in this thread that she is indeed lighting her skin
:francis: