Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Simple as that, free game

breaking up a family and throwing one of your child's parents to the bushes over a nonviolent argument where cheating wasn't happening is WILD

imo this the bigger issue with this generation, they can't handle any turbulence for shyt, one real argument with any of these young joints and they ready to blow everything up

agreeing to disagree is a lost art.

i remember i did that with an ex and it took her 2 weeks to realize I was completely comfortable disagreeing about stuff :wow: the concept of getting over something and making amends was so foreign to her she legit didn't believe i was chilling and unbothered, kept thinking i was gonna break up with her ass over it and her axniety was going crazy.

still ended up breaking up with her later but :yeshrug: can't say i didn't try to work and grow through the rough times.

Someone is either all good or aĺl bad to Gen Z. Look at the comments in this thread.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Keke is just a chaotic woman, if it wasn't this it would be something else:francis:Low key a conversation could be had about how those light skin pretty boy types are targeted by women who want to breed with them but also have resentment towards them, it's a pattern, a toxic dynamic:hubie:

She really is. Because if you check out her dating history she goes for hood dudes because that's her mentality.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I rather be single and lonely than be with such a shamless hoe like keke palmer. Basic decency and not showing your ass to the public is not too much to ask for a mother and someone in a committed relationship. Stay away from women like this, they can never be submissive and take directions, the always have to be boss bytch/lady. This what you clowns get when you pander to this so called ''queens'' . No man or woman in a committed relationship should act in any sexually provocative way and especially not around strangers.

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
breaking up a family and throwing one of your child's parents to the bushes over a nonviolent argument where cheating wasn't happening is WILD

imo this the bigger issue with this generation, they can't handle any turbulence for shyt, one real argument with any of these young joints and they ready to blow everything up

agreeing to disagree is a lost art.

i remember i did that with an ex and it took her 2 weeks to realize I was completely comfortable disagreeing about stuff :wow: the concept of getting over something and making amends was so foreign to her she legit didn't believe i was chilling and unbothered, kept thinking i was gonna break up with her ass over it and her axniety was going crazy.

still ended up breaking up with her later but :yeshrug: can't say i didn't try to work and grow through the rough times
Nah, you have to throw her in the bushes immediately breh. She should've chosen a less-revealing dress, been less drunk, and toned down her personality instead of fangiriling in front of Usher Raymond :troll:

There's absolutely, positively, no way they can both reconcile after she did something so disgusting and disrespectful :mjgrin:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This why I said throw her and that baby in the bushes. Walk clean tf away. If she the breadwinner, you don’t need me and all that shyt then I’m like cool, y’all don’t need me then. Cause I’m not raising a kid with some brawd like that. Y’all got it.

:hubie:

So just abandon the kid that YOU MADE because of the mother?

What type of stupid shyt is this :dead: