Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This why I said throw her and that baby in the bushes. Walk clean tf away. If she the breadwinner, you don’t need me and all that shyt then I’m like cool, y’all don’t need me then. Cause I’m not raising a kid with some brawd like that. Y’all got it.

:hubie:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
kevin-samuels-women.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
my eyes must be going bad in my old age or maybe its a filter but that baby hair blonde ? both the parents have black hair ? I mean im looking on 144 hz very expensive HD monitor... so maybe it looks different on a phone

:jbhmm:
My hair and eyes were light when I was a baby and got darker shortly after.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what a tacky wig that belongs on the show 227

you can't talk about women dressing like whores nowadays without pitchforks coming out

"While in Beirut I went walking, and I could clearly see the European influence upon their women. It showed me how any country's moral strength, or it's moral weakness is quickly measurable by the street attire and attitude of it's women, especially it's young women-----"

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things--

Malcolm X