Damn, Kanye west snitching on his friends who are helping him out

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I hope he gets some help. I don’t see him making through the year at this rate. Sad to see him breaking down like this

Your taking this too seriously. Kanye is doing what Kanye ALWAYS does. Which is drum up controversy and headlines to keep his name in the forefront during album cycles.

When he first came out he was railing against white supremacy and “The Man” (George Bush doesn’t care about black people”)

Then it was how unfair and biased the Awards shows were/are (See his ranting about Brittney Spears opening the VMAS when it should have been him)

Then it was going against America’s favorite white woman (See the Taylor Swift controversy)

Then it was and going against his “mentor” Jay-Z

Then it was completely turning heel and going the “Free thinking c00n” route (Slavery was a choice, wearing MAGA hats)

THEN it was Christianity

THEN it was “fukk cancel culture” and working with Marilyn Manson and Da Baby.

NOW its the “reality show divorce” era. He can milk this shyt all fukking year because for some reason his whore of an ex-wife has captured the attention of millions of white fans and tabloids through her tv show and because he’s convinced the world that he’s “crazy” i.e Bipolar so everyone is waiting on what antic he’ll pull next.

Thats why his music has progressively suffered, because the focus is more on the story SURROUNDING his albums than than the project itself. And Kanye and probably Kim are laughing all the way to the bank. Its all entertainment.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Your taking this too seriously. Kanye is doing what Kanye ALWAYS does. Which is drum up controversy and headlines to keep his name in the forefront during album cycles.

When he first came out he was railing against white supremacy and “The Man” (George Bush doesn’t care about black people”)

Then it was how unfair and biased the Awards shows were/are (See his ranting about Brittney Spears opening the VMAS when it should have been him)

Then it was going against America’s favorite white woman (See the Taylor Swift controversy)

Then it was and going against his “mentor” Jay-Z

Then it was completely turning heel and going the “Free thinking c00n” route (Slavery was a choice, wearing MAGA hats)

THEN it was Christianity

THEN it was “fukk cancel culture” and working with Marilyn Manson and Da Baby.

NOW its the “reality show divorce” era. He can milk this shyt all fukking year because for some reason his whore of an ex-wife has captured the attention of millions of white fans and tabloids through her tv show and because he’s convinced the world that he’s “crazy” i.e Bipolar so everyone is waiting on what antic he’ll pull next.

Thats why his music has progressively suffered, because the focus is more on the story SURROUNDING his albums than than the project itself. And Kanye and probably Kim are laughing all the way to the bank. Its all entertainment.
The George Bush comment came over a year after his first album dropped. While it did come like a week after his second album was released, I doubt he made that comment for album sales. That comment could’ve very well derailed his entire career at that point in time.