Damn just got into Peaky Blinders

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Someone mentioned my pick for Mr. Fantastic in the Avengers thread.

He's a dark horse choice for sure, but Rami Malek. :manny:

He looks strange as hell before you add any CGI and he has proved that he's great when the subject matter in front of him is mind bendingly weird. :wow:

Plus I like the idea of Reed being a bit younger than Tony and them. :ehh:

My dark horse is Eddie Redymane as Mr. Fantastic.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I have seen this and if ignored it time and time again. I might give it a try and see.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
What would you compare this to?

Never watched Boardwalk so I can't really say that.

This show is really unique in that it predates WWII....It's 1919-1930-ish England with Gypsies, Italians , British, Irish, Jews all fighting for territory.

Think of it as what led up to Godfather/Once Upon A Time in America from pre-immigration point of view.

What the uncles/dads etc did before they left Europe.

Murphy has that Jack Nicholson deal where he switches from psycho to sympathetic all in the same scene. He's sensational. Dude should be cleaning up awards on this.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Never watched Boardwalk so I can't really say that.

This show is really unique in that it predates WWII....It's 1919-1930-ish England with Gypsies, Italians , British, Irish, Jews all fighting for territory.

Think of it as what led up to Godfather/Once Upon A Time in America from pre-immigration point of view.

What the uncles/dads etc did before they left Europe.

Murphy has that Jack Nicholson deal where he switches from psycho to sympathetic all in the same scene. He's sensational. Dude should be cleaning up awards on this.

Wow ok will definitely check it out.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
That’s high praise as I thought Taboo was flawless, the episodes are short as well. What is with these British shows and short seasons.:scust:

I was mainly into Taboo for the fukkery. Like I said in the thread - it's 'Auld Timey Batman'

Peaky Blinders has a broader cast of characters.