Damn just fell in love in class brehs....

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You should probably start imagining your life together.

lol

i may be going overboard but i don't think i've ever been so attracted to someone

the internet's crazy...

she doesn't have a facebook ... ! that's a plus

but i can see her resume and linkedin profile...

she's a winner brehs

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lol

i may be going overboard but i don't think i've ever been so attracted to someone

the internet's crazy...

she doesn't have a facebook ... ! that's a plus

but i can see her resume and linkedin profile...

she's a winner brehs

Peep game and ask yourself if this is you right now

during what you call infatuation when you first meet someone there's missing information and your mind fills in the blanks. that's why a man can look at a woman he barely knows and feel like she'd be perfect for him.

during this time there's the combination of your mind filling in the blanks and the person putting their best foot forward. at this point people can often fall in love with a person that doesn't really exist.

as time goes on the blanks your mind filled in get overwritten with actual real information and you start to learn who you're really dealing with. also at this time the person becomes less and less able to keep putting their best foot forward so the "real" them starts to show.

to me the issue is before that second phase most people are already in love. also people think love is this deep logical and rational emotion when really its just an irrational attachment to something. you can fall in love with a hell of a lot of people unintentionally if you hang around them long enough.

i believe this is why so many relationships fail because while we fall in love with actually human beings the person's personality that we're in love with only exist in our mind and when reality hits many people realize the person they loved never really existed outside their mind.

if not then do you breh :yeshrug:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
sure i understand it's irrational

but this is the first time i've ever cared enough to feel irrational

most of the women i meet in town are not wifey material... i have weird standards and she meets all of them

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
sure i understand it's irrational

but this is the first time i've ever cared enough to feel irrational

most of the women i meet in town are not wifey material... i have weird standards and she meets all of them

already fukkin up by puttin her on a pedestal, i hope you got game and dont go super simpin 3 on her to get the puss

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
already fukkin up by puttin her on a pedestal, i hope you got game and dont go super simpin 3 on her to get the puss
i got game

though maybe i invited her to a drink too early. we were walking through the city after class and she had to go the other way. asked her spur of the moment, hope it wasn't too forward too early

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Breh, I become a simp at least once every semester. :sadcam: chick I met this summer is getting married though :sadbron: maybe I should crash the wedding and break it up.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
You just met the chick and u're in love? Pathetic breh