Damn Jorja Smith done got fat as fukk

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Here is another example of another mixed chick

75534697_147699096491971_1973142166060247101_n.jpg

4 Years later.....

original-761-1701965217-2.jpg
I ain't been over there for a minute but I don't remember seeing young Bruvettes this big soespecially wearing this fit that draws attention to the belly is bad.

I always ask tether brehs do they like fats asses and they always act like that;s a dumb question. I'm not a BBL fan but again either just lipo the belly and or move it to the back and she's low key still in consideration.

But competition is thick literally and she's competing with the Adeles who went they see their ass spreading from too many krumpets ( never actually seen one in real life) immediately start hoovering every Black dikk they can find till they find a softie who chooses up on them.

Black chicks especially non mixed Black Bruvettes dig FBA Fellas but Bruvtettes tend to treat Bruvs the what brehettes treat brehs stateside so I could imagine this chick not having a date in years.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't been over there for a minute but I don't remember seeing young Bruvettes this big soespecially wearing this fit that draws attention to the belly is bad.

I always ask tether brehs do they like fats asses and they always act like that;s a dumb question. I'm not a BBL fan but again either just lipo the belly and or move it to the back and she's low key still in consideration.

But competition is thick literally and she's competing with the Adeles who went they see their ass spreading from too many krumpets ( never actually seen one in real life) immediately start hoovering every Black dikk they can find till they find a softie who chooses up on them.

Black chicks especially non mixed Black Bruvettes dig FBA Fellas but Bruvtettes tend to treat Bruvs the what brehettes treat brehs stateside so I could imagine this chick not having a date in years.
I had to read this twice to get the context.

She’ll probably have someone in the mix… UK is a sorry place to date with zero health culture - so if all the women are chubs (as the bruvs say) then it lowers the beauty standard so women like this act like 10s and come with a laundry list of baggage.

As far as black Bruvtettes - avoid at all costs especially those London girls. Hop on over to the Netherlands if you like black European women

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I had to read this twice to get the context.

She’ll probably have someone in the mix… UK is a sorry place to date with zero health culture - so if all the women are chubs (as the bruvs say) then it lowers the beauty standard so women like this act like 10s and come with a laundry list of baggage.

As far as black Bruvtettes - avoid at all costs especially those London girls. Hop on over to the Netherlands if you like black European women
yeah it was late and I misspelled a zillion words ( as usual) But yeah any and ever Adele looking chick immediately starts cheesing in every Bruv's face because as you said white bodies in general are wierd extremely easy for them to get sloppy even if they put on 20 punds Let a white bytch be 20 Stone (that's actually huge for real) and she looks like the Michelin Man and can only deal with Freshie tethers.

With the competition being what it is I can't image a Bruvette being mid in every category and relying on having an ass to save her like it would be the case anywhere lese in the Black world.

Again Let Jorja Hit Clubs in the states Lunch lady arms and all and she still eats both figeratively and literally.

I heard about Black Dutch Dimes from Suriname I gotta get over there. I seen a Netflix flick about a chick who just happened to be Black I don't think they mentioned it once on the show and she hung with white girls and dealt with white dudes. Is it the same as in England where because of the massive pawging that they hop on the dikk of any Black Man who expresses a Prefernece for them?

Because I'd tell and ADOS Coli Incel looking to be a Passport Bro fukk Colombia They need to head to Clapham Junction

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
yeah it was late and I misspelled a zillion words ( as usual) But yeah any and ever Adele looking chick immediately starts cheesing in every Bruv's face because as you said white bodies in general are wierd extremely easy for them to get sloppy even if they put on 20 punds Let a white bytch be 20 Stone (that's actually huge for real) and she looks like the Michelin Man and can only deal with Freshie tethers.

With the competition being what it is I can't image a Bruvette being mid in every category and relying on having an ass to save her like it would be the case anywhere lese in the Black world.

Again Let Jorja Hit Clubs in the states Lunch lady arms and all and she still eats both figeratively and literally.

I heard about Black Dutch Dimes from Suriname I gotta get over there. I seen a Netflix flick about a chick who just happened to be Black I don't think they mentioned it once on the show and she hung with white girls and dealt with white dudes. Is it the same as in England where because of the massive pawging that they hop on the dikk of any Black Man who expresses a Prefernece for them?

Because I'd tell and ADOS Coli Incel looking to be a Passport Bro fukk Colombia They need to head to Clapham Junction

coli nikkas aint got the money to cross the atlantic

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It depends on which white girls - Brazilians have Afro admixture for example.

I’m not into Bruvtettes breh - mixed or black @Houston911 can attest to my long standing apathy towards these cantankerous women. They are half as good looking and carry massive hater energy towards FBA brehs. The energy has shifted from 12 years ago.

More so Cape Verde descendants but yeah Netherlands black folk tend to date other black folk. I’ve spoken on this before :

1) UK has a smaller black population and high population density. There’s no segregation in the lower classes in large cities. They intermingle from birth.

2) There is no collective black experience. Carribean wind rush folk who built the railroads after World War Two have zero in common with afro- diaspora who came after independence.

3) There is no black middle class to drive the idea of black love into the wider society and Brits aren’t overt in their racism like Amero-cacs.

If you’re a passport bro just go Brazil specifically Bahia or Southern Africa.