Damn is it me or do most chicks, even the slimmer chicks have some sort of small gut/pooch

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I call that "the ole hoe body"
she's slim but got that body like
the ole hoe that hang out at pool halls
and hole in the walks thinking she still got it.
that malt liqour sipper look.

s3hx80.jpg

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
man i can't lie one of my chicks has a slightly unproportional stomache pouch :snoop: thing about her is she's 22, no kids, doesn't drink (i've seen her drink maybe 3 times since i met her when she was 19), wasnt a party girl in college, and she is nowhere near fat, if it wasn't for her her titties she'd be considered petite, but for some reason she just has a pooch. I don't really have a problem wit it, its kinda nice to hold on to at night, but i do wonder where it came from

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
man i can't lie one of my chicks has a slightly unproportional stomache pouch :snoop: thing about her is she's 22, no kids, doesn't drink (i've seen her drink maybe 3 times since i met her when she was 19), wasnt a party girl in college, and she is nowhere near fat, if it wasn't for her her titties she'd be considered petite, but for some reason she just has a pooch. I don't really have a problem wit it, its kinda nice to hold on to at night, but i do wonder where it came from

Given that you said she has big boobs also, I would say she has an apple body type. That means she naturally stores fat in her upper body (boobs, stomach, and sometimes back) just like some women naturally store fat in their hips, butt, and legs. That is pure genetics.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
rather that pooch than some rippling abs my dude

fukk is wrong with yall nikkas?