Damn is it me or do most chicks, even the slimmer chicks have some sort of small gut/pooch

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What I can't stand is the amount of fat people who are wearing tight shirts without a care in the world. How far has society fallen? No shame at all anymore. Women with their guts and rolls on display. Men with their saggy man titties flopping in the breeze. shyt is disgusting, B.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
yes i have this problem and its the hardest thing to get rid of. :( i cant risk to lose weight in ANY part of my body and i know its hard to lose weight in a target area. the best place to fix it is in the kitchen but i love food too much especially carbs. :sadcam:

I tried to get help on bb.com but they're telling me its NORMAL for women to have that WTH.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes i have this problem and its the hardest thing to get rid of. :( i cant risk to lose weight in ANY part of my body and i know its hard to lose weight in a target area. the best place to fix it is in the kitchen but i love food too much especially carbs. :sadcam:

I tried to get help on bb.com but they're telling me its NORMAL for women to have that WTH.

most women are gonna have that tiny gut/pouch area 210 was talkin bout but going running at least once every 2 days should help that area out some.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

Weighted hanging leg lifts along with cardio. Trust me, they work.

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-sign on the post pregnancy. It's a clear sign a woman has had a kid or two.